Welcome to Dish ‘n’ the kitchen! The crazy place where I organize my (mostly) food thoughts.
It’s January and people are purging. Out with the old and in with the new! No matter what your New Year’s resolution is, the beginning of a new year is a great time to start from square one.
For me, the most difficult obligation of a new year is the impending idea of weight loss. Many of us say ‘this will be my year’ but don’t really mean it. We would like it to be true but are unwilling to make the sacrifices needed to succeed. Ok, well maybe I speak for myself. With this obligation still in the back of my mind, I have brought other more achievable goals to the forefront.
1) Organize my solved geocache puzzles and correct the corresponding cache page. (for more info on geocaching see my ‘about’ page)
2) Organize my closet (baby steps)
3) Get rid of unnecessary clutter (an ongoing process)
4) Expand my social circle. I’ve been to two foodie related outings already and it’s only January!
5) Start a web blog where I can keep track of my various culinary hits and misses. I think my Facebook friends are tired of seeing my food and not getting to try any!
On top of this more personal list I have a culinary list of places I want to try and foods/techniques I would like to work with.
Stick with me this year, 2013 is going to be an amazing year!